Route for those who enjoy water sports
Length / Travel time
4 km / 50 min
Main bridge of the routeThe 2nd Yelagin Bridge
Central Recreation and Leisure Park – The 2nd Yelagin bridge – Martynova embankment – northern embankment of Rowing canal – Bychy bridge – Grebnoy bridge – Northern road – Saint Petersburg stadium
Distance and transport
Entrance to the Central Recreation and Leisure Park in the name of S.M. Kirov near the 2nd Yelagin bridge
Around 4 km. Walking time without stops around 50 minutes.
Football stadium «Saint-Petersburg»
Nearest metro stations
- «Staraya derevnya». Torphyannaya road 4, Distance 2km, walking time 25 minutes.
- Buses: 110, 216, 93, minibuses: K-305, K-305A, K-308, K-93 to the stop «Lipovaya alley», then 1,3 km, by foot. Travel time 25 min.
For those who are tired
- Shuttle bus stop: Krestovsky pr., 25A. Distance from the stadium 2 km, walking time: 25 minutes.
- Shuttle bus stop: bus ring on intersection of Ryukhina st. and Severnaya road. Distance from the stadium 2,5 km, walking time: 30 minutes.
- Metro «Krestovsky island». Morskoy pr., 45. Distance to the stadium 2,5km, walking time: 30 minutes.