Historical country houses
Banks of the river Krestovka, country houses of Russian and Soviet aristocracy
Length / Travel time
5 km / 1 h
Main bridge of the routeThe 14th Kamennoostrovsky bridge
2nd Berezovaya alley, Bolshoy canal – The 14th Kamennoostrovsky bridge – river Krestovka embankment – Malo-Krestovsky bridge – pr. Dinamo – Konstantinovsky pr. – Kemskaya st. – Ryukhina st. – Battery road – Saint-Petersburg stadium
Distance and transport
Kamenny island, 2nd Berezovaya alley, intersection with Bolshaya alley
around 5 km. Walking time without stops around 1 hour.
Football stadium «Saint-Petersburg»
Nearest metro stations
- Chernaya Rechka» Savushkina st., 2. Distance 1,7 km, walking time 20 min.
- Buses 1, 25, 25A, 46, Minibuses K127, K252, K690, K76, Trolleybus 34 from the metro “Chernaya Rechka” to the stop “Kamenny island”, then 1km by foot, walking time around 15 minutes
- Buses 1, 46, Minibuses K127, K252, K690, K76 from the metro “Petrogradskaya” to the stop “Kamenny island”, then 1km by foot. Travel time around 20 min.
For those who are tired
- Shuttle bus stop: Krestovsky pr., 25A. Distance from the stadium 2 km, walking time: 25 minutes.
- Metro «Krestovsky island». Morskoy pr., 45. Distance to the stadium 2,5km, walking time: 30 minutes.